How to make
- 1 sheet (half 450 g pkg)Frozen PC® Butter Puff Pastry, thawed and chilled
- 1/2 cup (125 mL)shredded extra-old Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)Cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (25 mL)PC® Black Label Onion Maple Condiment
How to make
- Step 1Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Step 2Unroll puff pastry, leaving parchment underneath. Cut pastry into 20 rectangles; press into 20 wells of mini muffin tins to make pastry cups. Refrigerate until needed. (Tip: If the puff pastry gets too sticky while you’re working with it, pop the sheet in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes to firm up.)
- Step 3Stir together Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and onion maple condiment in small bowl until well combined. Divide among pastry cups. Refrigerate until chilled, about 10 minutes.
- Step 4Bake until pastry is golden, 20 to 22 minutes. Let cool in muffin tins 5 minutes. Run tip of small knife around edge of tartlets to loosen from tins; remove from tins. Serve warm or let cool completely on racks.
- Try this: Serve with Dijon mustard, warm PC Black Label Marinara Pasta Sauce, or an extra dollop of the onion maple condiment.